|Voice mail:||(530) 221-9688|
2120 Churn Creek Rd.,
Redding, CA 96002
I've been a real estate broker since 1974, and an active member of our local Association since that time.
I have served on every committee and served as Chair of Grievance, Pro Standards, MLS, Education, Orientation, and others, as well as teaching Ethics classes for other Boards.
I was honored to serve as President in 1996 and Treasurer for three years.
I received the "REALTOR of the Year" award in 1991, and a Presidental Award in 2002 and 2008.
I have been a CAR Director for 13 years and the Regional Chair of District #2 in 2001, covering nine Associations. At CAR, I served as Vice-Chair North of Rural Forum and as a Regional Representative for Professional Standards, Consumer Education, MLS Committee, Property Management Committee, Membership Committee, and Nominating Committee.
As a NAR Director, I traveled to various states representing our Local Association for three years, voting on those issues that would affect our ability to sell real estate in Shasta County and the North State.
I was Regional President for Red Carpet Real Estate Services covering California, Oregon, Washington and Nevada, and an International Director for National Real Estate Services traveling on the behalf of REALTORS for those states.
I have been a resident of Shasta Hills since 2001, when I built my home there with my late husband Larry. I really enjoy our community and take pride in being a part of it.
- Real Estate Licensee since 1970 - Broker/Owner of own company for 26 years
- Eighteen years of Property Management experience owning own P/M company
- Active members of local Assn, CAR, 7 NAR
- Consistent Multi Million Dollar Producer with Coldwell Banker C&C Properties
- Members of International Diamond Society for top production
- Possess the SRES designation (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
- Specialized in recreational properties for 24 years
- Concerned with people's needs and providing service
- Sandy is Past President of the local Assn. & chaired almost every committee at one time
BRE Lics. #00476360