DON'T MAKE A MOVE WITHOUT ME!
We moved to Redding in 1993 from Portland, Oregon. Who would have thought, an Oregonian moving to California. Yes, it can be done, and I've never regretted it. Yes, you do acclimate to the heat. I'm living proof! This community proved to be a great place to raise our children. I graduated from Portland State University with a Bachelor of Science: Business Administration - Marketing Degree. My background is sales and marketing. I worked for Nordstrom and Lego Systems prior to relocating to Redding. Since moving to Redding, my husband and I own and operate Superior Building Maintenance; Go! Toys and Games and the Calendar Club, both at the Mt. Shasta Mall. I am also a mother of four beautiful children. I am a dedicated full time professional agent and enjoy working to help my clients accomplish their dreams - whether that's buying, selling or both. My clients are pleased with my attention to detail, my quick response and availability, to my market knowledge. I’m happy to help first time home buyers to those looking to buy or sell high end properties. My experience includes residential, new construction, condos, bare land or commercial property. I am here for you. Please contact me today. Thank you.
- Dedicated full time professional Realtor.
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Multi Million & Million Dollar Producer
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Member of the Shasta Board of Realtors
- I provide BOXES for my clients. (Limited quantities, some restrictions may apply.)
BRE Lic. #01341111